“Whoever tells the best story shapes the culture.”- Erwin Raphael McManus
Presenters have a great responsibility: making their case while motivating an audience to buy into an idea or take action. An engaging presentation creates a spark between the speaker and audience that can positively impact an organization’s culture and activate an immediate response.
Interplay Coaching offers one-on-one presentation coaching designed to help you polish your skills through video and feedback. Tania asks questions that help you to focus on the main points, and tell a simple story and think about your presentation from the audience’s perspective.
Coaching time is spent:
- Understanding the specific purpose of the presentation, its desired impact, and what’s at stake
- Synthesizing key messages
- Practicing presentations using proven techniques
- Teaching breathing techniques for presentations and stressful situations
- Learning about 10 active theater-based communication skills, and incorporating them into your presentation style
- Videotaping practice sessions, review, and make adjustments
- Rehearsing presentation for familiarity and ease of delivery
- Delivering constructive coaching feedback
Clients will receive:
- A toolkit of information on best practices for giving attention grabbing presentations
- Digital videos of client practicing presentation
Every speaker can be re-energized and benefit from one-on-one time spent with a person who has their back and supports their evolution. Presentation coaching is an extraordinary investment in your ability to be an influencer as a speaker. Our whole purpose is to propel you to your highest level of effectiveness, to your best self.
Contact us for more information on Presentation Skills Coaching.