What is an executive coach?
A person skilled in listening, asking questions, being a thinking partner, holding up a mirror to blind spots, and helping you to build your effectiveness as a leader. A coach helps you think about the big picture, the initiatives you want to implement, how you work with your team, your board, how you communicate, and how your actions impact the people around you. A coach helps you identify and work through self-imposed limitations so that you can step into the best version of yourself. She is an empathic confidant who shares valuable and needed feedback with you that others in your organization may not. She supports your work by asking important questions and providing powerful tools to assist you in creating the change you want for yourself, your team or organization. Interplay Coaching’s Executive Coaching is designed for business executives slammed with ‘too much’ who need to block out focused, one-on-one time working through pressing issues with someone they can confide in and trust.
Coaching time is spent:
- establishing a coach/client working relationship
- taking and discussing appropriate learning assessments, as needed
- conducting a leadership 360 if requested
- asking questions that lead to high-impact discussions getting you over perceived barriers
- teaching you the art of asking good questions that promote capabilities in people
- helping with strategic planning sessions with key players
- creating and working off an action plan linked to specific initiatives
- developing clear milestones and the tactics and timeline that help your team meet them
- organizing your time so you are more in control of what you need to accomplish
- working through the pressing issues keeping you up at night
- developing a more cohesive and constructive leadership team
- institutionalizing changes within the organization and with executive boards
- creating more dynamic and productive meetings
- helping leaders learn to ‘pivot’ in the moment with difficult communication challenges
- giving information about Temperament and Interaction Styles that impact leadership capabilities
- focusing on developing strong communication skills
- ramping up your presentations to keep your audience engaged
Executive Coaching Deliverables
Client will receive:
- a comprehensive 360 Leadership Study if desired
- a detailed coaching action plan for the executive that is linked to specific development efforts
- a variety of motivating tools, from organizational to communication to strategy
- coaching specifically tailored to ramping up clarity in your communications so that people know expectations
- coaching conversations focused on strategies, goals and a strategic plan
- a framework for creating more interesting and compelling meetings
- coaching on helping leaders pivot "in the moment" with challenging conversations
- information on Temperament and Interaction Styles of both the leader and direct reports
Every leader can be re-energized and benefit from one-on-one time spent with a person who has their back and supports their evolution. Coaching is an extraordinary investment in you, your team, and your organization. Our whole purpose is to propel you to your highest level of effectiveness.
Contact us for more information on Executive Coaching.