'Assertive' and 'Aggressive', two words that are constantly confused. Interplay Coaching's Assertive vs. Aggressive workshop will prove to participants that it is much easier for one to choose aggressiveness over assertiveness. But 'easy' isn't always the best answer and assertiveness wins out at the end of the day.
Participants discover, in relevant and meaningful ways, why assertive behavior is more likely to get you what you want and why aggressive behavior often gets you in to trouble.
Assertive vs. Aggressive Workshop:
Our Assertive vs. Aggressive Workshop helps you to examine your own leadership style offering solid skill development and tools meant to boost your abilities for working with and adapting to all kinds of people. This workshop teaches you the key differences between communication behaviors and their strengths and weaknesses.
Workshop time is spent:
- Reviewing the differences between aggressive, assertive, passive, and passive-aggressive communication styles
- Working through different scenarios for aggressive and assertive behavior
- Teaching participants to ‘tell’ less and ‘ask’ more and rules for asking good questions
- Learning about how to give feedback in a constructive, trust building way
- Training particpants in coaching principles so that coaching becomes another ‘arrow in the quiver’ that can be used in appropriate circumstances
Participants will receive:
- A toolkit detailing workshop exercises
Interested in having an Assertive Vs. Aggressive Workshop for your team?
- We strongly recommend the one or two-day program for high-performance results
- Trainings and workshops are made more impactful with follow-up implementation coaching. This is where Interplay Coaching really shines: we sit with you to help you implement the model’s goals within your organization.
Contact us for more information on how we can structure this workshop to suit your needs.