Interplay Coaching believes that:
- the strength of your team IS your advantage in any economy, a global economy especially
- building the effectiveness of your team is the first step to getting exceptional results
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team Workshop (based on the internationally acclaimed book by Patrick Lencioni) is an interactive workshop that will leverage your team's strengths. Interplay Coaching facilitates this workshop for teams seeking to optimize the skills and talents team members bring to the table, weaving those strengths into a single, constructive entity: Your Team.
An effective team IS the secret weapon for excelling in your chosen field.
The model focuses on 5 distinct areas of interdependent work:
- building TRUST
- surfacing constructive CONFLICT
- creating COMMITMENT
- achieving peer-to-peer ACCOUNTABILITY
- focusing on RESULTS
Workshop time is spent (2-3 full days):
- reviewing and deep diving into an online team assessment
- creating a real-time blue print outlining a path forward for a healthier team
- learning about temperament and interaction style patterns and the impact they have on the team
- introducing a conflict resolution model and how to apply it to team conflicts
- creating a "norms" chart detailing how all participants expect to behave with each other going forward
- understanding what commitment is and how to get better buy-in
- communicating the importance of clarity in all communications and how to cascade them through the organization
- outlining and mapping out a "short-term achievable goal" for the team
- learning what "accountability" on a team means
- focusing on the results of the team by making a playbook for actions going forward
IC wants you to know:
- your committed and honest leadership is required for this workshop to be successful
- the Five Dysfunctions of a Team workshop will forever change how your team approaches teamwork
- two or three full days is a short investment of time if it helps a team work more effectively as one
Interested in having a 5D Workshop for your team?
- We strongly recommend the two or three-day program for high-performance results
- Trainings and workshops are made more impactful with follow-up implementation coaching. This is where Interplay Coaching really shines: we sit with you to help you implement the model’s goals within your organization.
- Pre-requisites for the workshop include online individual and team assessments as well as reading of the book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
- We can accommodate teams larger than 13 people at an additional cost
Contact us for more information on how we can structure this workshop to suit your needs.