Interplay Coaching believes that:
- The strength of your team IS your advantage in any economy
- Building the effectiveness of your team is the first step to obtaining exceptional results
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team Workshop (based on the internationally acclaimed book by Patrick Lencioni) is an interactive workshop that will leverage your team's strengths. Interplay Coaching facilitates this workshop for teams seeking to optimize the skills and talents of staff, weaving those strengths into a single, constructive entity: Your Team.
The model focuses on 5 distinct areas of interdependent work:
- Building TRUST
- Surfacing constructive CONFLICT
- Creating COMMITMENT
- Achieving peer-to-peer ACCOUNTABILITY
- Focusing on RESULTS
Workshop time is spent (2-3 full days):
- Reviewing an online team assessment
- Creating a real-time blueprint or developing a healthier team
- Learning about temperament and interaction styles and the impact they have on the team
- Introducing a conflict-resolution model and how to apply it
- Creating norms detailing how all participants expect to behave going forward
- Understanding what commitment is and how to get better buy-in
- Communicating the importance of clarity
- Outlining and mapping out a short-term achievable goal for the team
- Learning what accountability means to a team
- Focusing on team results by making a playbook for actions going forward
Interplay Coaching wants you to know:
- Your committed and honest leadership is required for this workshop to be successful
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team workshop will forever change how your team approaches teamwork
- Two or three full days is a short investment of time if it helps a team work more effectively as one
Interested in having a 5D Workshop for your team?
- We strongly recommend the two or three-day program for the best results
- Trainings and workshops are made more impactful with follow-up implementation coaching to help you apply the model’s goals within your organization.
- Prerequisites for the workshop include online individual and team assessments as well as reading of the book “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team”.
- We can accommodate teams larger than 13 people at an additional cost
Contact us for more information on how we can structure this workshop to suit your needs.